- Automated Hands-Free Chain Cleaning
- Compatible with Most Chain Carrying Systems
- Only One Housing Needed per Chain
- Able to Clean & Lubricate Chain
Example: 10 minute chain cycle would take 50 minutes for complete cleaning and lubrication of chain.
Packers Chemical Chain Cleaning System (CCS) is a complete system that allows the user to clean a roller or slider chain with minimal labor. The typical system has one spray bar housing per chain, along with the Chain Cleaning Hose Cart.
Equipped to the CCS cart is a controller that sequences spray bars with hot water, foam, compressed air, lubricant. Cleaning cycle timings can be customized for different lengths of chain. Water temperature can be up to 300psi at 140°F.
- Completely Custom Fit to Chain Runners
- ALX-LITE Controller
- Five Rotations of Chain to Achieve Cleaning Cycle
- Rinse, Foam, Rinse, Air Dry and Lubricant Cycles
- Able to Program Timing per Chain Cycle
- One Hose Cart, Multiple Chain Cleaning Housings
- Operational Water Pressure up to 300psi
- Maximum Water Temperature up to 140°F
- Compressed Air Operation from 80-120psi (must be dry air)
- Electrical 110VAC
- Height of Chain Cleaning Housing can be Suited to Meet Your Chain Specs